SmilesUp Points Program
Join the SmilesUp Points Program and discover a world of advantages:
Collect points every time you shop at Triistore.com Store.
The more you buy, the more you can earn
When making purchases, points will be credited according to the amount spent.
Points will be credited on your purchase after payment of your order.
How to earn and accumulate Points?
For every €1 spent, you receive 3 SmilesUp Points* to be exchanged for Voucher.
How to exchange accumulated points?
200 SmilesUp Points* accumulated = €1 to be exchanged for Voucher
Terms and Conditions for the SmilesUp Points Program
SmilesUp Points (“SCHEDULE”) is a program from Triistore, Pvt. Lda, IT & Electronics retail company registered at the commercial registry office in Lisbon, under registration and Legal Entity Number: 516-643-894 (hereinafter referred to as "TRIISTORE"Or"Promoting Entity").
Eligibility and Products
- The Program is intended for users of the Triistore.com online store.
- To access the Program, users must join the "SmilesUp Points" program by registering an account.
- An account registered in the “SmilesUp Points” Program is assigned to every member of the program.
- The points of the Program ("SmilesUp”) will be allocated by registered account, depending on the purchase of products in https://www.triistore.com.
- Internet access required.
- It is necessary to make a purchase and pay for the order.
- The Program is only available for purchases with a cart value of less than €5.000 (five thousand euros).
- The Program is available for all products present in https://www.triistore.com.
- Triistore must give reasonable notice of any changes to its operating rules, including those mentioned in the previous points. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Triistore reserves the right to add or remove Members, giving notice of such change with reasonable notice.
- SmilesUp Points accrued on purchases made to a Member who decides to leave the Program remain valid for a maximum period of 6 months.
- To enroll in the Program, visit https://www.triistore.com and, access the "SmilesUp" application present at the bottom of the page. Complete your registration process by filling in your email address, chosen password and all other required fields. Triistore is not responsible for any inaccuracy in the information provided by the participant at registration.
- By registering as a member of the Program (“Member”) and/or using the Program, the Member is committed to providing correct and up-to-date information to Triistor so that it can manage the Program.
- Each Member will have a Triistore account where Program Points will be accumulated ("Triistore Account”). There will be only one SmilesUp Points Account for each natural or legal person, that is, each SmilesUp Points Account must correspond to a Tax Identification Number and there cannot be more than one account per Tax Identification Number. In cases where a Member owns more than one commercial establishment, it will be possible, when placing the order, to choose a delivery address different from the billing address..
Allocation of Points
- Eligible customers accumulate SmilesUp Points after registering their account
- SmilesUp Points will be awarded to all product purchases made through Participants. To be awarded Points, the cart value at the time of purchase must not exceed €5.000 (five thousand euros) and the payment for the completed order. The Program is only available for purchases with a cart value of less than €5.000 (five thousand euros).
- SmilesUp Points will be awarded with the purchase of a product, but their attribution is subject to the fulfillment and payment of the order.
- Only Program Members can exchange SmilesUp Points for Vouchers. Becoming a Program Member is free of charge.
- SmilesUp Points and/or Vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The sale or exchange of SmilesUp Points is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate expulsion of Program Members.
- A Member cannot acquire Voucher through a cash payment, in whole or in part, and no payment method other than through SmilesUp Points will be accepted.
- SmilesUp Points used to redeem for Voucher will be automatically subtracted from the Member's SmilesUp Points balance.
- If you have problems exchanging your SmilesUp Points for Vouchers, contact our customer support line: +351 214 952 984 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards / Voucher
- Triistore reserves the right, at any time, to add, modify or limit the value corresponding to the points offered in the Program if this becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Triistore reserves the right, at any time, with 20 days' notice, to modify or limit the value corresponding to the points offered. Said prior notice will be made through communication on the website and it is unmistakably presumed that the Members became aware of the notice on the date of its communication by Triistore. The Promoter may add new Program Values/Vouchers at any time.
- The redeemed Voucher can be used to purchase products available on the website. It can be used to settle the total or partial amount of a purchase. Just copy the Voucher code and use it when checking out.
- In the event that the Voucher value is less than the value of the unpaid purchase, the member can complete the difference through the payment methods available on the checkout page.
- After completing the purchase and payment, Members will receive an email with the balance of SmilesUp Points remaining and/or accumulated. The email will be sent to the email address that the Member has provided.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent legally permissible, Triistore shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses, direct or indirect, relating to the Program or any aspect of a Program Prize. Under no circumstances will Triistore be held liable for any consequential damages or lost profits, loss of clientele or any other loss or loss of revenue.
- Triistore, its employees, agents, subcontractors, or any other person professionally related to the Program do not assume any responsibility or obligation for:
- (i) Any incorrect or inaccurate insertion of SmilesUp Points, or any error or failure in the transmission of electronic data.
- (ii) Any unauthorized access to or alteration of SmilesUp Points at any time while using the Program.
- (iii) Any system or Website failure.
- (iv) Any breach of obligations of third parties involved in the Program, without prejudice to the Promoter Entity endeavoring to minimize the effect on the participant of such failure.
- (v) Communication line failures, regardless of cause, in relation to any equipment, system, network, line, satellite, servers, computer or operators used in any aspect of the Program.
- (vi) Inaccessibility and/or unavailability of the internet and/or the Website via dial-up, broadband or mobile internet.
- The sale or exchange of SmilesUp Points is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of the death or dissolution of a Member, their enrollment in the Program is terminated. The accounts and balance of SmilesUp Points are not transferable upon death, dissolution or any other legal transaction or court decision.
- Members may leave the Program at any time. When leaving the Program, Members abdicate and lose the right to all the SmilesUp Points they hold and to their balance. The Member's account will be canceled within 30 days. All communication between the participant and Triistore will cease.
- Triistore reserves the right to revise the balance of Members' accounts upwards or downwards in the event of accounting errors or suspected fraud. Triistore is granted full authority to proceed, at its discretion, to such review.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of these terms and conditions, each entity can only hold one SmilesUp Points Account, that is, there can only be one SmilesUp Points Account per Tax Identification Number. Accounts created through automated devices or processes are not allowed. In case of suspicion of abusive creation of multiple accounts, the Promoter Entity reserves the right to unsubscribe the Member(s), removing them from the Program and their balance(s) (s) of SmilesUp Points will be considered null and void.
- Triistore reserves the right to exclude, at its discretion, any Member from the Program in the event that the Member is suspected of abusing or misusing the Program and/or violating these Terms and Conditions. Any SmilesUp Points accumulated by the Member will be cancelled.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of their Login data in order to prevent abusive and unauthorized use of their account. To the extent legally permissible, Triistore is not liable for any loss, damage or loss of profits of any nature resulting from the unauthorized use of a Member's account, whether in contractual or tort liability (including for gross negligence or willful misconduct).
- Triistore reserves the absolute and discretionary right to retain Program Rewards converted by any Member or individual who falsifies, misrepresents or interferes with the conversion process or the operation of the Program, the Online Store and/or the Website.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any warranties and/or representations (if any) provided by any Program Rewards provider.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the loss, damage or delay in the attribution of Program Points resulting from any and all computer failure (network, server, software, hardware).
- The decisions of the Promoting Entity regarding any and all matters related to the Program are final and unappealable.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time upon notice given to Members with reasonable notice, if circumstances beyond the Sponsor's control make it necessary or unavoidable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, withdraw, terminate or cancel the Program at any time, subject to reasonable notice given to Members.
- In the event of withdrawal, termination or cancellation, the Member will have a period of 30 days from the notification of the Promoter to convert the SmilesUp Points held by him in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Cancellation Period”). Unless otherwise stated, during the Cancellation Period it will not be possible to accumulate any additional SmilesUp Points.
- The Promoter will endeavor to make the Cancellation Period known to all Members, and will not be liable for failure to notify any Member for any reason.
- Any change to the Program Terms and Conditions will enter into force upon its publication on the website www.triistore.com and Members will be notified via the Website or via email. Members must accept the updated Terms and Conditions in order to remain a Member of the Program.
- The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions will prevail over the rest.
- By registering as a Member and/or using the Program, all participants are deemed to have accepted and bound to these Terms and Conditions and consented to the transmission of their personal data to a website data controller for the purposes of management of the Program, including the most recent offers available in the Program and any other effects that have been consented to. All registration instructions form an integral part of the Program Terms and Conditions. The Promoting Entity will conduct its communication in a responsible manner under the legislation and other self-regulation rules in force and applicable.
- To the extent legally permissible, the Promoting Entity is not responsible for any loss, damage or loss of profits of any nature resulting from the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions or related to the Program, whether under contractual or non-contractual civil liability (including for gross negligence or intent) or for any other reason.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be illegal, void or for any reason unenforceable, it will be withdrawn from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Portuguese law. By enrolling in the program, all participants irrevocably agree to submit to the Portuguese law in force. By enrolling in the program, all participants also accept that the Portuguese courts in the district of Lisbon will be exclusively competent to settle any disputes related to its use and content.
The present site www.triistore.com and all information contained therein is proprietary to Triistore, Pvt. Lda., headquartered at Rua Maria Alda Barbosa Nogueira 18 B, 2700-393 Amadora, legal person no. 516.643.894, registered at the Lisbon Commercial Registry Office.